It can be divided into clay, high alumina, silica and magnesia refractory mortar according to materials.
It consists of refractory powder, adhesive and additive. Its strength at room temperature is low, and the ceramic bond formed at high temperature has high strength. The particle size of refractory slurry varies according to the use requirements, and its limit particle size is generally less than 1mm, and some are less than 0.5mm or finer.
- Good plasticity and convenient construction.
- High bonding strength and corrosion resistance.
- High fire resistance, up to 1650 ℃± 50 ℃.
- Good slag resistance and invasiveness.
- Good thermal peeling property. The refractory mud is mainly used in coke ovens, glass kilns, blast furnace hot stoves and other industrial kilns
- Granularity standard,
- Good liquidity and plasticity,
- High refractoriness,high refractoriness under load,
- Small bulk density,low thermal conductivity,
- High adhesive strength,
- Good gas tightness,small gap for construction,
- Corrosion resistance, good slag resistance,
- Low shrinkage at high temperature,
- Good volume stability,good structural integrity,
- Long working time.
Price And Quantity
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.